The team at Scotland’s Health on the Web (SHOW) hosts, designs, develops and advises on websites for NHSScotland. Offering a range of services from creating simple websites to developing complex web applications and databases, we use various content management solutions and programming tools.
SHOW websites receive over 54 million hits a month and the team hosts the sites of over 400 clients.
Examples of our work:
- SHOW developed an online stroke recovery assessment tool for clinicians in partnership with NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde, which helps to ensure that best clinical practices are being followed.
- An online clinical application, developed with NHS Fife for patients with arthritis, allows clinicians to evaluate and advise patients on whether they need further consultation in hospital. This helps save on unnecessary clinical appointments.
- The work done by SHOW helps promote the programmes and services which provide vital health services.
- Our technical guidance and advice facilitate efficiency savings and a high standard of customer service on the web for the whole of NHSScotland.
- With our help Health Boards don’t have to ‘reinvent the wheel’ when they need to develop a website.
Find out more about the SHOW support and their services at http://www.showsupport.scot.nhs.uk/
Find out more about NHSScotland by visiting SHOW at www.show.scot.nhs.uk